Thursday, December 07, 2006

WTF?!?!?!

I am going to school for Design in Arizona and as such, I see more of the "west coast low riders" than I used to when I lived in New Jersey. To that end, I was the lucky person to come across this strange Buick one fine morning.



Now, I know what you're thinking; this is just an old Buick Regal, there cannot possibly be anything out of the normal with this car. Well if you look closely, you will find this unassuming Buick is wearing DUBs for shoes. Don't believe me? Well just look at the DUB logo on the center cap.



Why oh why do people buy $500 cars and put $1,000 each rims on them? I was not lucky enough to hear the sound system, but I am sure it is not stock and has more power going to the speakers than my 5.1 surround sound THX approved Dolby Digital Pioneer Elite home entertainment system.

I will leave you with that question; why buy a POS car and put rims that cost more than a new car on it. Think about it for a minute. If you can figure it out, please let me know!