Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The MacPrius.

Ok, I know... The Toyota Prius is not an American car parse. BUT the Mac computer company IS, and adding things to your car to make it unique is very American. So I just want to give an All American shout out to Jeremy Kusnetz, who put a MacMini into his Prius hybrid. He says that he wanted to be able to take his iTunes collection with him in his Prius and later (as an extra bonus) to be able to play DVDs's for his daughter while driving around in his Prius. I guess nobody told him he could get a new Chevy Malibu Maxx with a 2.5mm in and a rear flip up DVD screen... Any way, some how he figured out how to program the MacMini to do everything he wanted, including use of touch screen nav. Nice.

Jeremy Kusnetz has a web site posted which shows you how he did it and what you need to do to make it work your self. I wonder if he'll do this for my GMC Sierra Denali...